Murray McKinnon Foundation
Site: Millbrook - Mailing Address
Service: Oakwood House
|Record #: PET0518||Last Modified: 17 Jun 2019||Last Full Update: 17 Jun 2019|
|Description (Service)||Detention and custody facility for female young persons in conflict with the law.
* Short-term open custody/detention services as ordered by youth court under Youth Criminal Justice Act.
* Licensed for 9 beds through MCCSS
* Promotes cultural and gender responsive services and programming.
* On site Section 23 classroom.
* Empowering young women to become successful through support and new learning opportunities"
|Hours||Mon-Sun 24 hours|
|Eligibility||Ages: 12 year(s) - 17 year(s)
|Application||Ordered by youth courts or Probation Services|
|Fees||None ; No requirements|
|Address and Location|
|Site Location||Oakwood House|
|Located In Community||Millbrook|
|Address & Map||
|Primary Contact||Marlene Niskala, Director of Residential Programs; Email: email@example.com|
|Mailing Address||PO Box 269
Millbrook, ON L0A 1G0