You performed a search for: Organization / Program Name(s): Alzheimer Society of Simcoe County, Barrie - Anne St S
There are 7 record(s) that match your criteria.
* Provide basic information about Alzheimer's disease.
* Direct people to appropriate community support services.
* Pick up display and brochures at the Society offices or an agreed to location.
* Set up the display as per the Procedures listed in the Health Fair Resource Manual.
* Answer general questions and distribute information about the programs and services of the Society.
* Refer individuals to appropriate community support services.
* Take down the display, pack up the brochures and return the display and brochures to the Society offices or an agreed to location.
* Complete the Evaluation Form located in the Health Fair Resource Manual
Pick up materials from the Society offices or designated location.
Deliver materials to participating locations within a specific time frame. Give the materials to the contact person or their designate. At prescribed time, pick up completed materials from the participating locations. Deliver completed materials to the Society office or designated location. Keep completed materials from participating locations separate from each other. Keep materials organized and in good condition.
2. Select one of 14 areas of responsibility on which to focus your time and energy and plan.
3. Implement plan in a timely manner.
4. Attend regular planning meetings of the Planning Team to share progress and brainstorm solutions to challenges.
5. Develop and maintain accurate records and responses to efforts for future events.
6. Participate on Walk Day and evaluation of Walk Day.
Help with the set up and clean up of refreshments, games and activities
Assist Minds in Motion Coordinator to ensure activity participation and socialization
Under direction of the Physical Activity Program Leader, provide one-on-one support to participants during physical activity component of the program
Assist with any other required task
Complete a post evaluation form
Volunteers will be asked to speak to groups varying in size, from 5 to 250. Volunteers will be assigned to groups sizes in their comfort level.
Report to an appointed location to receive Tag tray, coin box, supplies, permission letter. Tag at the selected location for the duration of the mutually agreed shift. Return the Tag tray, coin box, supplies, permission letter to the appointed location. Volunteers must wear the Identity Badge supplied by the Alzheimer Society of Simcoe County while tagging. The Badge must be returned with the coin box at the end of the shift.