You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Advocacy
There are 2 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
* Provide basic information about Alzheimer's disease.
* Direct people to appropriate community support services.
* Pick up display and brochures at the Society offices or an agreed to location.
* Set up the display as per the Procedures listed in the Health Fair Resource Manual.
* Answer general questions and distribute information about the programs and services of the Society.
* Refer individuals to appropriate community support services.
* Take down the display, pack up the brochures and return the display and brochures to the Society offices or an agreed to location.
* Complete the Evaluation Form located in the Health Fair Resource Manual
Volunteers will be asked to speak to groups varying in size, from 5 to 250. Volunteers will be assigned to groups sizes in their comfort level.