You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Food Services / Nutrition
There are 5 record(s) that match your criteria.
Provides volunteer opportunities in non-profit healthcare.
Current programs offering volunteer opportunities include:
- mental health programs
- physical exercise groups
- nutrition education
- chronic disease management groups
- programs for individuals living with chronic pain or chronic health conditions
- physiotherapy programs
- social support groups, hobbies and crafts groups, and more
EligibilityAge requirement: 16 years and older.Application ProcessE-mail the health centre at email@example.com, phone or apply via the website.
Deliver donated food to Individuals and families in South Georgian Bay.
Willingness to build joyful relationships!
Volunteers help with packing fruits and vegetables for monthly good food box orders
- Friendly Visiting, Coffee Social
- Knitting, Painting, Crafts
- Scrabble Players, Bingo Caller, Pin Setters for Bowling
- Assisting in the Dining Room and Program Set up
- Movie Night Volunteer
- Friendly Reminder Volunteer
- Musical Talent