You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Information & Referral Services
There are 3 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
• the development of our vertical files
• research topics for upcoming exhibits
• assist visiting researchers with their searches
The research volunteer will be provided training on the existing resources and how to use databases and on-line resources. We seek a weekly commitment of a minimum of 2-3 hours any day of the week or Wednesday evening.
The Marketing/Media Volunteer will help with all or some of these tasks
• delivery of flyers/brochures and information throughout the South Georgian Bay Area
• research and seek out new venues for our information
• attend outreach events as an ambassador for the site
• speak to community groups to engage interest and use of our resources
The marketing/media volunteer will be provided training on our site and resources. We seek a monthly commitment of a minimum of 2-3 hours any day/evening of the week.
* Provide basic information about Alzheimer's disease.
* Direct people to appropriate community support services.
* Pick up display and brochures at the Society offices or an agreed to location.
* Set up the display as per the Procedures listed in the Health Fair Resource Manual.
* Answer general questions and distribute information about the programs and services of the Society.
* Refer individuals to appropriate community support services.
* Take down the display, pack up the brochures and return the display and brochures to the Society offices or an agreed to location.
* Complete the Evaluation Form located in the Health Fair Resource Manual