You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Program Coordination / Support
There are 5 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Ensure that UWSM community investment goals and priority areas are taken into consideration in all grant- making processes
2. Review application forms and documents’; prepare additional interview questions (if required) to ensure applications meet criteria including:
• Agency capacity to deliver the program
• Program alignment to agency’s mission
• Evidence and need for the program
• Adaptability and client centered
• Alignment to focus area and investment priorities
• Target population and clients serviced
• Impact of the program on clients
• Intended outcomes of the program
3. Conduct Interviews where warranted as part of the application review process with support from UWSM staff.
4. Complete review, assessments and scoring of applications.
5. As a council, form recommendations to the UWSM Community Investment & Engagement Steering Committee on which funding allocations will create a strong network of supports exhibiting diversity in geography, populations served and range of programs/interventions or services. All recommendations are then presented to the United Way Board of Directors for final approval.
6. To provide a safe and confidential environment for sharing information.
7. Ensure a fair, transparent, equitable funds allocation process.
8. Support United Way in our growth and development
9. Provide feedback and recommendations to UWSM on capacity building, advocacy and collaboration
10. Review Annual Reports from funded agencies to inform United Way of accomplishments and gather data on clients impacted by the program, ensure agency accountability and understand circumstances that may influence program impact, making recommendations for support if needed.
Volunteers help with packing fruits and vegetables for monthly good food box orders
- For now, we require volunteers to do:
- Telephone check-ins with our Consumers
- Organizational/administrative assistance for our Connecting with Seniors program
- Opportunity to do crafting or recipe videos for our social media outlets
- Other opportunities that can be done safely from home.
* Provide basic information about Alzheimer's disease.
* Direct people to appropriate community support services.
* Pick up display and brochures at the Society offices or an agreed to location.
* Set up the display as per the Procedures listed in the Health Fair Resource Manual.
* Answer general questions and distribute information about the programs and services of the Society.
* Refer individuals to appropriate community support services.
* Take down the display, pack up the brochures and return the display and brochures to the Society offices or an agreed to location.
* Complete the Evaluation Form located in the Health Fair Resource Manual
Help with the set up and clean up of refreshments, games and activities
Assist Minds in Motion Coordinator to ensure activity participation and socialization
Under direction of the Physical Activity Program Leader, provide one-on-one support to participants during physical activity component of the program
Assist with any other required task
Complete a post evaluation form