You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Recreation & Sports
There are 2 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
Instruct athletes with varying disabilities to ski or snowboard, we always dedicate two instructors to an athlete. No special certification is required. Track3 provides training for all instructors. You must be able to communicate effectively, the ability to ski or snowboard in control and have patience and understanding of our athletes' needs. The minimum age for instructors is 17, the minimum age for assistants is 15.
- For now, we require volunteers to do:
- Telephone check-ins with our Consumers
- Organizational/administrative assistance for our Connecting with Seniors program
- Opportunity to do crafting or recipe videos for our social media outlets
- Other opportunities that can be done safely from home.