You performed a search for: Organization: Breaking Down Barriers, Independent Living Resource Centre
There are 3 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
- Provide weekly companionship to client of Breaking Down Barriers.
- Assist with activities like arts & crafts, cooking, scrapbooking, weaving and Friendship Café
- Meet for conversation, maybe go for an outing and just be a friendly face to someone who may otherwise be isolated.
- For now, we require volunteers to do:
- Telephone check-ins with our Consumers
- Organizational/administrative assistance for our Connecting with Seniors program
- Opportunity to do crafting or recipe videos for our social media outlets
- Other opportunities that can be done safely from home.